Sunday, July 28, 2013

There is no substitute for hard work.

I got my workout space ready in my basement-thanks to William and the kiddos. Sometimes, you just have to create your own space. I'm six feet tall and our living room ceiling fan hangs not to far above my head, so doing T25-I was going to lose weight and fingers. Ha! I working downstairs with my schooling-decided to go back to get my teaching degree. Future Debate Coach-what! what! I don't have that much to do. So, I put a flag down in the basement and called it my lady cave.


It is hard to do much on the weekends since I put 30 hours in over the weekend. I have Sunday night through Thursday off-so everyone's rest time is my work time. Ha! It has been an adjustment, but I get my family more nights than I did over the weekend. So, you can't use your work schedule as an excuse--tisk tisk!

Today, I put my before pictures on my T25 poster-yikes! yikes! But, it is good to have that in a place you see more than once daily to remind you of your goals. I also put my stats on there. When I get it finished, I will post.
But, I got me a fancy Diet/Fitness Journal. I do better and am more accountable when I actually write it down and keep notes.

Sorry it is sideways--stretch tilt your head! Haha!

I have two finals and a work out to knock out! Post more later!

1 comment: